Monday, April 25, 2011

Unity of Dual Spirits

Assalamu Alaikum...

In the previous post I had finished September 2009. Time to deal with the two final months, which are November 2009 and December 2009 in this post. I wasn't too much active on those two months, concerning codelimin related stuff, but this post might be a little long or a good size post.

I would be starting with November 2009 of course. On the fourteenth of November, I added some new widgets to both Digital Tunnel and Code X Analyzer (Spenianmon) on that day. The widgets are "Live Traffic Feed" and "Life Traffic Map".

I did some editing for some of my posts on Code X Analyzer, by starting to add links to the relevant codelimin. On the sixteenth of November, I had thought up some interesting ideas for a new fandom codelimin story of mine on that day.

An idea in it would be where the states of California, Oregon and Washington would be separate of the United States, and those three states would be a country themselves.

I would have two characters living in California, and them being Muslim of course. Codelimin would eventually be involved in it but I don't know the details or ideas about that yet. The two characters would be named Ammaar Andalusi and Heba Al-Reesh.

They would be going to Greenglade Academy. The academy would be located in the capital of the country named "Malis". The capital would have a majority of Muslims, and the country itself would have a majority of Muslims.

Ammaar would have the crescent of myths eventually and Heba would have the crescent of tranquility eventually. I was thinking that the codelimin would come from the Digital World into the country Ammaar and Heba are in, just like Digimon Tamers.

Ammaar and Heba would get their copedam Lunanight and Foreen in Malis. Another city in the country would be named "Al-Andalus". I thought up a first title for the story, and it is named "Trail of the Moon".

There would be a restaurant and cafe in Malis named "Al-Darb Star" and "Al-Darb Star Cafe". They would be owned by the same person, and they would serve only lawful food in Islam.

There would be an Islamic center in Malis named "Al-Darb Islamic Center" and there would be a zoo named "Greenglade Zoo". Trail of the Moon is a strong candidate title for the story. Malis and Al-Andalus would be in California.

The name of the country would be "The Islamic Emirate of the Western Moon". More simple is "Emirate of the Western Moon". "Al-Darb Star" and "Al-Darb Star Cafe" and "Al-Darb Islamic Center" would have numerous branches in the emirate.

I was inspired of the name of the country through the name of the title. On the nineteenth of November... Starting from some time last night I was thinking of the blogs that are relevant to codelimin that I have.

I was thinking of making a new blogspot -or Google- account under crest_of_myths and use that for codelimin blogs only. It would take some effort and time, but I'm still thinking of it.

I'm still thinking of it, but I was thinking that I could have my crest_of_myths co-author Digital Tunnel, while the rest would be removed and crest_of_myths would eventually have them.

I might keep Digital Tunnel for ammaar_aljallad, but not write on it through it. It seems I won't be able to get crest_of_myths onto blogspot, because I'm having trouble with making an account. I'll try some other way.

There's a possibility I would do it some other time. I'll need to remember though. I'm going to "share" some of my codelimin posts on some of the blogs with crest_of_myths. I e-mailed some of my spenianmon posts to crest_of_myths.

I probably could make a new account on wordpress for crest_of_myths where I could copy some of my blog posts relevant to codelimin from blogspot, and put them on wordpress. I put up a link list for Digital Tunnel.

I put up links to the story blogs "Undeniable Goodness: Summer as a Legend" and "Spirit Jerebis: Storms of Myths", and also to "Code X Analyzer (Spenianmon)". I intend to also add links to my two fanfiction.net codelimin profiles "Digimon Forever" and "Green Garden", but not now.

I've added the links to my Green Garden and Digimon Forever profiles on fanfiction.net to Digital Tunnel's link list. It was easier and quicker than I thought.

I thought up a new fandom codelimin story of mine, named "Against the Zion Master". It would be similar to "Against the Ace". Where Elzom's copedam in "Against the Ace" is Cometris, his copedam would be Lunanight in "Against the Zion Master".

Where the main villain in "Against the Ace" is Acemon, the main villain in "Against the Zion Master" would be Zionmon. I've put down "Trail of the Moon" and "Against the Zion Master" on a record of mine.

"Trail of the Moon" is settled on that name for one thing, and for another it would be named "Spenian Tales 3: Trail of the Moon". As for "Against the Zion Master", it would be named "Spenian Tales 4: Against the Zion Master".

On the twenty-seventh of November, I thought up a new fandom codelimin story today named "Rise of the Andalusis". At first I had named it "Rebellion of the Andalusis".

It's still in the beginning, but my main character would be Ammaar Andalusi, who would be nicknamed "Amarito". His copedam would be Octurnalmon and he would have the crescent of myths. With that November 2009 is dealt with. Next is December 2009.

On the ninth of December, I'm thinking of naming my new fandom codelimin story something like "Birth of a New World". It might eventually settle on that. Some ideas include Earth finding the Digital World, and sending pioneers in, while codelimin travel into Earth.

In some places they are oppressed, while in other places they are welcomed. Ideas for Islamic Emirates and names of places are already in my mind. Eventually the Islamic Emirate of Algeria would devise a plan to merge the Digital World and Earth together, and in the end both world do merge together.

Mars would also be colonized a little bit. There would be an Islamic Space Station orbiting the Moon, amongst other things but such things would develop in the story. I added the story "Birth of a New World" to my new fandom codelimin story record.

I even know how I would start "Birth of a New World". The beginning would be the prologue of course. On the eighteenth of September, I had thought up an interesting story on that day, and I was trying to think up different names for it.

It's a new fandom codelimin story of mine. One possible name was "Roaring Flight" or "Soaring Roar". However I eventually settled on "Legend of the Spirit Hybrid". It's full name would be "Spenian Tales: Legend of the Spirit Hybrid".

The animal souls of the lion (Aimermon) and owl (Sewirimon) would be captured by Zionmon. He would have technology to combine the two spirits, and he succeeds, creating a whole new codelimin.

I don't know what I'd name it yet, but it would have three different evolution lines. One evolution line would be evolved forms of both lion and owl. A second evolution line would be Octurnalmon's evolution line.

The third evolution line would be new and it would be related to the lion animal spirit. Concerning all that, I have a lot of fandom spenianmon to come up with. There would be a new digivice named "Mystic Digivice", and it would basically be a glove in a way.

The new spirit hybrid would have its "DigiDestined", who would be Ammaar Andalusi, with his mystic digivice. The spirit hybrid might be one codelimin, but the personalities of Aimermon and Sewirimon would remain.

When I start it, it would be a big project, and insha' Allah I'd eventually start it. I thought up the name of the spirit hybrid's juvenile form, and it is "Rohamon". It stands for Roaring Hoot Monster.

It would be Zionmon who would name it that. As for its lion juvenile form, it would be named "Lostomon". I'm thinking of another spirit hybrid. This time it would be the animal souls of the eagle and the snow leopard.

It would be similar to Rohamon, with dual personalities. Zionmon would have also captured them after Rohamon escapes, and the second spirit hybrid would be working for Zionmon for quite some time.

Rohamon and the second spirit hybrid would be sweethearts. Zionmon would name his second spirit hybrid "Snoglemon". It would stand for Snow Eagle Monster. The eagle juvenile form for Snoglemon would be Ranbimon.

With that December 2009 is dealt with. The next post would be for January 2010. This is the last post for the year of 2009. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...

No comments: