Saturday, August 1, 2009

Returning...

Assalamu Alaikum...

In the previous post I had finished December 2008, and I reached the first of January 2009. I've been off for numerous months because of the internet not being available here in the home.

Starting from today insha' Allah I'll get back to writing in "Digital Tunnel". On the 1st of January 2009, Thursday I was planning to put up "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida".

I couldn't put it up on that day because the internet was offline at that time. On the 2nd of January 2009, Friday I did start submitting "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida" after I had made it on Green Garden.

I had submitted the first chapter and the prologue on that day. On the 3rd of January 2009, Saturday I posted episode 18 of "Undeniable Goodness: Summer as a Legend" onto its story blog.

I also got my first review for "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida" and it was positive. I posted episode 13 of "Spirit Jerebis: Storms of Myths" onto its story blog. I had needed to do some editing of it.

For "Code X Analyzer (Spenianmon)" I had posted Otazoidmon on that day to it. The edit of episode 13 of "Spirit Jerebis: Storms of Myths" had been dealt with on that day, and it had been updated on Green Garden.

I had also updated chapter 3 for "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida". Chapter 2 was ready to be submitted to "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida".

Chapter 3 was ready to be submitted to "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida" on that day. On the 5th of January 2009, Monday I got two new positive reviews on "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida". Both were positive.

On the 6th of January 2009, Tuesday I got a new review for "Digital Prom Dance", and it was positive. The newest review I got at that time for "Digital Prom Dance" had also put it in his favorites and put Green Garden as one of his favorite authors on ff.net.

On the 11th of January 2009, Sunday I posted episode 14 of "Spirit Jerebis: Storms of Myths" onto its story blog on that day, along with episode 19 of "Undeniable Goodness: Summer as a Legend" onto its own story blog.

I had also put up the post of "Cometris Jaacto 6: Otazoidmon Burst Mode" onto Code X Analyzer (Spenianmon) blog. I had dealt with some mistakes that need to be corrected for episode 14 "Soul-Warrior Past" on that day.

I had first noticed it when I posted it onto its story blog. I had updated the episode on its story on Green Garden. What happened on the 13th of January 2009, Tuesday was kind of long.

I had worked on chapter 4 for "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida" on that day, and so it was ready for Green Garden back then. It was on that day that I had an idea on why Hawkmon left Miyako. It's already dealt with though.

I won't go into details. I did mention the idea though during the end in "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida". I had decided that the Digital World itself would be evil.

It would become evil some time after Joe and Sora had their special night in the Digital World. Somehow the scientist and his assistants, with the scientist's lab, would vanish from Earth and reappear in the Digital World.

Since their world turned evil on them, the Digimon residents would have to find a new home. "Bond of Hope and Light: Loss of Light" is going to be interesting. Chapter 5 of "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida" was ready for Green Garden on that day.

I had got some new ideas for "Bond of Hope and Light: Loss of Light" that concerned the DigiDestined; their crests; their Digimon, and themselves, but I had needed to finish "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida" first.

Some of the ideas are the scientist running into the DigiDestined and their Digimon in the evil Digital World and spraying some of the Digimon with different colored liquids.

Another idea was the DigiDestined being able to eventually turn into certain Digimon themselves, and they would be able to do so because of the Digital World being evil, as they won't be able to do so without the Digital World being evil.

On the 14th of January 2009, Wednesday I had went to the internet cafe, and I had put up chapters 4 and 5 onto Green Garden on that day. It was the chapters for "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida".

The seventeenth of January 2009, Saturday is going to be another long one. I had some ideas on that day for some stories of mine, where the codelimin would know that humans made them up, and which human made them up.

I had needed to change Takashi's surname from Liron, to something else. I had posted the 20th episode for "Undeniable Goodness: Summer as a Legend" on that day. Episode 15 for "Spirit Jerebis: Storms of Myths" was also posted onto its story blog.

I had posted "Otazoidmon Crystal Mode" onto "Code X Analyzer (Spenianmon)" on that day. It was shorter than I thought because I didn't mention everything.

On the eighteenth of January 2009, Sunday I was thinking of maybe putting up "Previously on such and such" for "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida". I had finished updating chapter 6 for that story for Green Garden on that day.

I had finished updated 7 for that story for Green Garden on that day. I had submitted chapter 6 and 7 for "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida" on Green Garden on the nineteenth of January 2009, Monday. Not much left now.

On the twenty-fifth of January 2009, Sunday I had posted episode 21 of "Undeniable Goodness: Summer as a Legend" onto its story blog. Episode 16 of "Spirit Jerebis: Storms of Myths" was also posted onto it story blog.

I had posted Colamon onto "Code X Analyzer (Spenianmon)" on that day. I had changed the e-mail for my codelimin blogs on that day. I had posted episodes 15 and 16 for "Spirit Jerebis: Storms of Myths" without going through the whole episode.

And without putting up the necessary tags. I updated chapter 8 of "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida" and I submitted it to Green Garden on that day. I updated chapter 9 of that story and I submitted it to Green Garden on that day.

Afterward I had removed "Name's Takeru Ishida" from Digimon Forever and updated its profile. It's the first story from Digimon Forever that I removed. On the twenty-eighth of January 2009, Wednesday I updated chapter 10 of "Bond of Hope and Light: Name's Takeru Ishida" and I had submitted it to Green Garden.

The twenty-ninth of January 2009, Thursday is the last. On that day one of the ff.net authors reviewed "Through the Digital World", and it was through that review that he inspired me with some new ideas for "Relationships are Jewels".

He liked "Through the Digital World". I had tried translating "Spirit Jerebis: Storms of Myths" into Arabic, but I had big trouble with it. I had decided to only translate it when I have certain software available for me.

Until that time, translating it is postponed indefinitely. I had tried translating at least, and I got more than I bargained for.

I've reached the first of February 2009, and I'm glad I was able to put all of what happened in January 2009 in one post. It was quick and short month. Take care, and assalamu alaikum...

No comments: